Full Time Sitter During Week career at in ‘Ewa Beach

is in need of Full Time Sitter During Week on Wed, 24 Jul 2013 07:08:47 GMT. My husband and I have an energetic and happy go lucky almost 2 year old boy. I am a pediatric occupational therapist and work with special needs children. My husband works in the navy. We have a somewhat odd schedule and every other week my husband does either a day or night shift. When Tim has day watches it would be 32 hours and when he has a night shift it would be 25.5 hours. I would like...

Full Time Sitter During Week

Location: ‘Ewa Beach, Hawaii

Description: is in need of Full Time Sitter During Week right now, this career will be designated in Hawaii. More details about this career opportunity please give attention to these descriptions. My husband and I have an energetic and happy go lucky almost 2 year old boy. I am a pediatric occupational therapist and work with special needs children. My husband works in the navy. We have a somewhat ! odd schedule and every other week my husband does either a day or night shift.

When Tim has day watches it would be 32 hours and when he has a night shift it would be 25.5 hours. I would like Bryce to be watched in our home but fine with outings. We are expecting our second child in march and I plan on working 10 hours less. Hope to hear from a wonderful babysitter/nanny: )
- .
If you were eligible to this career, please deliver us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to .

Interested on this career, just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website

This career starts available on: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 07:08:47 GMT



Apply Full Time Sitter During Week Here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Sponsored Ads

نموذج الاتصال